Winged Hoodie from Keutokki
$17 + free shipping | 12% discount code: MOLANGG
Click read more for a review!
You heard the man. Derek will literally put a hit out on you if you miss Teen Wolf on Sunday at 7!
mythology meme: [3/5] pairings
↳ tristan & isolde
Beginning as a Celtic romance and ending up a beloved medieval tale, the story of Tristan and Isolde has many different versions. All agree that Tristan was a Cornish knight and Isolde an Irish princess. Although Tristan was supposed to bring her back for King Mark to marry, Isolde and Tristan accidentally ingested a love potion on the way and fell deeply under its spell. Isolde still married the king, but her relationship with Tristan continued. Eventually, King Mark found out about the affair and the lovers ran away. However, they were caught and to escape punishment by death and save the woman he loved, Tristan agreed to leave the country and eventually ended up in Brittany, where he married Isolde of the White Hands.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch has learned that the grand jury empanelled to decide whether evidence presented in Michael Brown’s shooting warrants criminal charges against Ferguson officer Darren Wilson is 75 percent white:
The grand jury that is hearing evidence in…
So I’ve decided to make a private book club which means that not everyone can be openly a part of it, but I thought it would be better that way because a public one is less personal when it comes to book discussions.
I’m going to be choosing about 20 people to be part of the book club, so if you would like to be part of it please fill out and read the following:
- This is a biweekly book club which means we are reading 2 books per month. There are obviously exceptions to this, but if you don’t plan on updating a lot with your feedback, then you can’t be part of the book club.
- You have to be able to get and willing to read the books that are chosen by the group.
- Each month will have a topic for the 2 books (contemporary, fantasy, historical fiction, etc) The book choices and topics will be chosen by me - but i’ll be giving about 10 options for every 2 weeks ahead of time so members will be able to vote on which 2 books we should read.
- If you’ve already read a book you can give your thoughts at the end of the 2 weeks or if you want you can re-read it, that’s great too :)
Just reblog and fill out this form so I can decide who I want in the book club!
- Time zone:
Hello! I’ve been wanting to open a store on storenvy for ages now and I’ve finally gotten the time to do it (yay for summer break) ~
So here it is! My own little store specializing in k-fashion and just cute clothes & accessories in general. I’m holding this giveaway as a way to start promoting my store. So let’s get to it (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧Rules:
- No giveaway blogs. (I will be checking your archives!)
- Anyone can enter this giveaway, you do not have to be following me.
- Reblog as many times as you want, likes don’t count as entries but you can like it if you want to save it for later.
- If you have a storenvy account you can follow my store for an extra entry.
- Please don’t spam your followers as that can be really annoying and unnecessary.
- Have your ask or submit page open so I can contact you. (ask page preferable)
- There will be 3 winners, each will have 48 hours to respond to my message (which I will send out twice in case tumblr eats it)
- If they do not respond in 48 hours new winners will be chosen.
- Be 16+ or get your parents permission to enter. (I don’t want to get into trouble for sending you things)
- You’re going to have to give me your address, so only reblog if you’re okay with that.Prizes:
- First Place: $100 to spend at KeuTokki
- Second Place: $50 to spend at KeuTokki
- Third Place: $25to spend at KeuTokkiMore Info:
- Yes, I will ship internationally (everywhere). No, you do not have to pay for it.
- Giveaway ends on August 25th, at 16:00 CET.
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator.
- Winners will be announced on August 26th at 16:00 CET.
- If you don’t want me to mention your name in a blog post (as the winner) I can totally do that ~
~ cute clothes, low prices, and free worldwide shipping with new items being added daily ~
ENTJ: I make the rules.
ESTJ: I’ve written down the rules and made copies for everyone.
ESFJ: I’ve bent over backwards to fulfill all the rules.
ENFJ: Rules are great – they help us be better people.
INTJ: I’ve discovered all the inconsistencies with the rules and therefore consider them void.
INFJ: These rules are not benefiting me. I’m making up my own rules.
ISTJ: I’ve completed everything according to the rules.
ISFJ: These rules suck!!! *goes along with the rules*
ENFP: Ooops! I didn’t realize there were rules!
ENTP: I’ve discovered these rules are not actually fulfilling their purpose, let me explain why.
ESFP: Is there a fine for breaking the rules? I’ll just pay that.
ESTP: Watch me break the rules!!!!!
INTP: I’ve figured out a way to bend each rule.
ISTP: These rules are important for others, and if I feel like it I might follow along.
ISFP: I’m breaking all the rules, but it’s okay because I don’t think anyone noticed.
INFP: Completely unaware that rules exist, worried about why everyone seems so stressed.
u know what I call boys 5’11 and under?